The Mapping Method

 One of the methods that I have come across is the mapping method. Before I talk about my experience let me brief you about this method. The topic of choice is drawn as cloud diagrams or circles with lines connecting them to one another. The topic is generally written at the top of the page, with the divisions of the topic branching out. The important points of the topic are written below the divisions. This method can reduce the size of the topic drastically and make them more easier and fun to read.

https://user-images.strikinglycdn.com/res/hrscywv4p/image/upload/c_limit,fl_lossy,h_9000,w_1200,f_auto,q_auto/4414584/573372_827910.png

MY EXPERIENCE

Unlike the previous method, I tried this method for only 3 days. With only a few days of using this technique, I thoroughly understood its efficiency. It works amazingly well for all subjects (Even for subjects like mathematics!!!!). I enjoyed using this technique as it helped me remember everything from the topic even after a week, which is a really rare accomplishment.

The only drawback is I spent way too much time making notes. So if you have just a day or two for your exams this is not really a great technique but if you have plenty of time, I am pretty sure that anyone who uses this technique would thoroughly enjoy it.

CONCLUSIONS AND MY VIEWS

This technique was really useful and really fun. People who have a lot of time for studying would find this technique really useful. A simple revision of the map that you made every week would really help retain the lesson. The only disadvantage is it takes a long time to make (at least for me as I try to make it really beautiful). Overall people with a visual memory would really enjoy this technique.

(P.S:-if you have any other recommendations please comment them down below)


Comments

Popular Posts